During our first 3 years we have grown from 3 to 50 employees. Our succees is built on excellent coworkers, quick decisions and a feeling of community. You will be surrounded by ambitious, competent and fun colleagues, all with their own experience and love for automation.
Our head quarter is in Malmö.
We are now looking for an automation engineer for a long term assignment with our major research customer in Lund. You will be a Sigma employee and work on assignments for 1-2 years at our customers, ensuring a continious career development.
To be relevant for the role you need to have:
- A degree as an engineer in a relevant field (automation, electrical)
- 5+ years of experience from PLC programming (Siemens and Beckhoff). Worked with control system integration.
- Some international experience as automation engineer
- Fluency in English. Willingness to learn Swedish.
- EU work permit
Meritorious skills, characteristics and experience
We would also love if you have:
- Experience of technical project management. You have been a team lead and possibly even had financial responsability for projects
- Worked with cooling systems, maybe even cryogenics
- Firm understanding of electrical design (softwares such as EPlan)
We expect you to move to the Skåne region.
What we offer
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible, international and fun environment
- Activities and trips with colleagues
- Bonuses when helping with finding customers and future colleagues
We evaluate candidates as they apply, don't wait! If you have questions contact hiring manager.
Sigma Industry Solutions belongs to the Sigma group which is a Swedish privately owned group with 5000 employees across 39 offices in 12 countires.
Senior automation engineer
Electricity & Automation, Digitalisation, Automation